Survey Time!

April 01, 2018

Wow wow wow. I haven't posted in such a long time and I didn't really feel like posting but I should post more often because I'm not really all that busy, you know? With Easter holidays and stuff.

I'm also kinda sick. Thank God cramps only last for one day nowadays. Also decided last minute that I won't be doing Camp NaNo in April but in JULY. So yeah, man.

So please take part in this survey and answer the gosh darn questions. You guys know I need to improve. You know.






Here you go...


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my gosh. I wish I could be as energetic as you! Thank youu! <3

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I hope my survey responses (as a Grace fangirl) were helpful. Basically I love Somewhat reserved and will be interesd in whatever new content you put out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace fangirl...psh. Don't make me blush. I haven't even done anything particularly fangirl-worthy...

      Delete

Keep it all clean, man. Well, if you really wanna curse, use minor swear words. And I mean the minorest of minor ones.

"Or what?" you ask in indignation.

"Or else."